воскресенье, 28 апреля 2019 г.

I'm not a girly girl

Faux fur coat - Dropship Clothes
Sweater - Dropship Clothes
Skirt - H&M
Sneakers - Bershka
Sunglasses - Bershka

Hi guys! How was your weekend? I know it is weird for you to see me in coat in the end of April. But I live in Belarus where it is 20 °C in the afternoon and 10 °C in the evening. Anyway this coat is more like cardigan and I think it will look cute with tops and shorts in cool evenings. Last time I told you about Dropship Dresses and my outfit was more elegant so I want to show you other side of me now. I wear basic sweater (which is from Dropship Clothes too, check big sale out) and black denim skirt with faux fur coat for "street" outfit. I wear sneakers every day now and ugly shoes are perfect way to look cool. Gold chain makes my outfit more edgy and I like it. And I can't miss the opportunity to wear pearl hair clip. I wear a huge one to emphasize "not girly girl" style.

Привет всем! Как прошли выходные? Возможно, странно видеть меня в верхней одежде в конце апреля, но погода в Беларуси такая, что днем 20, а вечером 10 градусов. В любом случае это пальто больше смахивает на кардиган, и мне кажется он будет мило выглядеть в сочетании с топом и шортами летним вечером. Прошлый мой аутфит был более элегантный, так что в этот раз я решила показать свою другую сторону. Для более "стритового" лука я надела черную джинсовую юбку и базовый свитер (он тоже с сайта Dropship Clothes). Кроссовки ношу сейчас каждый день, а вот агли для такого образа то, что нужно. Еще мне нравится, как цепь добавляет немного дерзости. Ну и я не могла упустить возможность надеть модную заколку. Специально выбрала огромную, чтобы подчеркивала "не девчачий" стиль.



16 комментариев:

  1. I really like your theme.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Like your knit sweater and sneakers, very stylish.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Grand thème. Merci pour votre excellente information, je cherche cette information pour ma mission.

    ОтветитьУдалить